Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New Song: Alexandra Violin - All of me (John Legend violin cover)


Alexandra Violin si-a lansat propriul canal de SoundCloud, postand imediat cele mai populare cover-uri ale sale (I'm not the only one de Sam SmithAll of me de John LegendCsardas de Benny Bensassi, Sway de Pussycat Dolls).

Acum violinista ne-a rasfatat cu un cover al piesei All of me de John Legend, care a facut cunostinta cu fanii pentru prima data in cadrul evenimentelor Dinner in the Sky de la care Alexandra este nelipsita, vioara sa fiind coloana sonora a acestui eveniment la fiecare editie de la aparitia acestui concept in Romania!

Alexandra Violin - All of me (John Legend violin cover)

________________________________________________________________

Alexandra Violin launched her official SoundCloud account, posting immediately some her most popular covers (I'm not the only one by Sam SmithAll of me by John Legend, Csardas by Benny BenassiSway by Pussycat Dolls).

Now the violinist published the cover for the song All of me by John Legend, which the fans firts heard at a Dinner In The Sky event, which Alexandra never misses, being invited to almost all of Dinner In The Sky events, since the concept first appeared in Romania!

You can find our favorite violinist at the links listed below!
____________________________________________________________________

Informatii despre Alexandra Violin gasiti pe urmatoarele pagini de socializare: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...